Creating a Transition Gate for the Dead and Dying

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Creating a Transition Gate for the Dead and Dying

Happy Trails Symbol for Transition


Ghost Busters?

Nah, you don't need to do that.  Helping stuck spirits move along to the next appropriate place in their progression is actually not that difficult.  It was one of the first protocols that I hashed out about 14 years ago.  I was still pretty new to the process of energy work and whatnot and had a father dying of cancer.  I went on a quest to find a symbol for "transitioning spirit" and didn't find one.  So, I asked to receive one and... well, the Happy Trails non-traditional Reiki symbol for transition sorta slid out of me on All Saints Day, November, 1998.   I did use it successfully on my father to help him transition, but then found out that this symbol and process is also good for moving along ghosts, if you believe in that kind of thing. 

More funny history... I posted this symbol on my website at the time with some rudimentary instructions, and low and behold... 14 years later, if you Google it... it's all over the place.  I actually snagged my original jpg off someone elses site. (Figured that was okay since I actually drew it.)  I think someone is selling Happy Trails Reiki attunements somewhere.  Interesting, considering that they want to give you a lovely Reiki lineage certificate with it.  They do actually post me at the top, which was nice of them, but the people who claim me in their lineage... yeah, I have no idea who they are.  If you paid for Happy Trails Reiki at some point, I apologize that I wasn't better at sharing it for free, which was my actual intention when I posted it on my website.  It literally never entered my mind that someone would cut, paste, and make you pay.  *shrugs*  Whatever.  Not my karma issue... I hope.

OK, so let me remedy this now... since I have a friend who needs this kind of coaching right now...and I had someone else that needed it earlier this week.  So, seems kinda "up".  Might as well just blog it and be able to direct folks to the information from now on, without y'all having to pay... uhhh...whomever them Reiki Peeps are. 

Here are some easy instructions.... you don't actually even need to use the symbol.  The intention set is fully set and sealed and can be easily called upon without any need to draw symbols.  Back in the day, symbols were how I rolled with intention.  Nowadays, it seems more useful to just go to the intention set itself.  If you want to use the symbol, knock yourself out and go ahead and use it.  I'll add the step for Spirit Direct Attunement for it, if you would like to do that.  If you've ever taken Reiki from me before, you already have been attuned to this symbol in the Reiki process. 

Directions!

If you want to attune to the Happy Trails symbol above...
1) Connect with God, your Higher Self through God, and the appropriate Spiritual Helpers through God. (I find it better to let God assign the Spiritual Helpers, but if you have a particular religious or spiritual belief system, go ahead and use the Helpers that you normally work with so long as you add "through God" to your request, please.)

2) Say, "I request to attune to Happy Trails, so long as it is appropriate and in my Highest Good, now please."

3)  Let your Spiritual Helpers do the work.  There is nothing to "do" but "receive".  When it is completed, say, "I request to Bless, Optimize, Stabilize, Amplify, and Seal this work under God, now please."  Saying "thank you" ain't a bad idea either. 

OK, you're attuned. 

(That will be $50 please..... NOT.)

Calling a Transition Gate

1) Connect with God, your Higher Self through God, and the appropriate Spiritual Helpers through God.

2) Say, "I request to initiate a Transition Gate on behalf of any Beings who may need it, so long as it is appropriate and in the Highest Good, now please." 

The intention is for the Spiritual Helpers to go and gently fetch, clear, cleanse, purify, and bring healing to whatever Being might be stuck that needs some help moving along.  As well as to clear the area of any lingering yuck, and pretty much bring as much Light and Love into the situation as possible.  You can intend to clear a house, a neighborhood... a site being featured on a paranormal TV show while you are watching it, whatever.  You aren't doing the heavy lifting, the Spiritual Helpers are doing the heavy lifting.  YOUR JOB is to be a Free Will Advocate for Divine Intervention to happen.  The Divine Intervention part ain't your job, so don't worry about that part.  It's over our pay grade.

3)  When you feel the shift in the space say, "I request to Bless, Optimize, Stablize, Amplify, and Seal this work under God, now please."  Again, saying "thank you" ain't a bad idea here either.

If you want to print out the photo and use it as a concentration point, whatever... go ahead.  It's a tool, you can use it if you want.

If you want to set up a Transition Crystalline Grid... I would update my original rock suggestions to include... Lepidolite, Rose Quartz, Selenite, Angelite, Apache Tears, and Mangano Calcite. 

Maybe I'll do that for August's Crystalline Grid, since it seems like work that is up at the moment.

Ok Darlings... there you go.  Who you gonna call?   Ha, yeah... God and some Spiritual Helpers, basically.  You just use that beautiful God-given Free Will to ask for Divine Intervention to happen for those poor souls.  Who knew it was that easy, eh?

And thank you for doing this work.  Wouldn't it just suck ass to be stuck inbetween dimensions, feeling like you've been abandoned?  Yuck.  Too sad.  Let's help our brothers and sisters without bodies get to where they need to be going.  It's only right.

Oh right................ if you do this work, ask your Spiritual Helpers to send a Transition Gate and interactive assistance to any "ghosts of yourself" through time too.  Gather yourself up.  You'll feel better.


 



 



 

2 comments :

  1. You've seen them before.

    Sage masters who seem to create MIRACLES.

    They travel vast distances and exotic lands to
    learn an ancient art.

    Kind of like David Carradine in the TV show Kung Fu.

    Well one healing art , called Reiki, is an ancient
    art so powerful that Reiki masters heal illnesses and
    ailments JUST BY TOUCHING the person.

    Sometimes, they don't even touch the person.

    They just place their hands over the affected
    area, and it HEALS.

    It gets better, Reiki Masters can even heal people
    over vast distances!

    This is Jedi level healing!

    However, for centuries, mastering the art of Reiki
    has been practically impossible for outsiders.

    But my friend Owen, has changed all that.

    With his system or Reiki Mastery, he uncovered a
    CONSPIRACY.

    A conspiracy to prevent people from learning, no,
    MASTERING Reiki.

    Here's the deal: Reiki was INTENDED to be learned
    quickly and easily.

    That's what the original creator of Reiki intended.

    Owen UNCOVERED this conspiracy and how to
    teach Reiki the way it was ORIGINALLY taught.

    The result: You can attain MIRACLE results in DAYS
    instead of years.

    Change your life.

    In hours.

    But that's not all.

    You can change other's lives.

    [Click here now]

    Yours Truly,

    Chandalie Perera

    P.S. - Owen is offering a special training that
    won't be around forever.

    He's planning on releasing his training methods on
    a large scale.

    But for now, it is invitation only.

    So, if I were you, I'd take advantage of that as well.

    Look forward to hearing from you!

    [Click here now]


    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete