The Funky World of Crystalline Grids

Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Funky World of Crystalline Grids

I love crystalline grids.  It is probably my favorite subject to teach at workshops because it opens people up to a whole new way of interacting with stones that tends to be pretty tangible.  It's also incredibly versatile. 



Crystalline Grid of Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Rough Spectrolite, and Amazonite

Crystalline Grids, at least in the way that I use the term, is a way to set up the stones in a sacred geometric pattern, called the Seed of Life, which is a subset of the Flower of Life.  Once you have the stones in the proper pattern, you activate them (a simple action) and then the stones create an energy field that extends outward into the environment.  A lot of people who don't tend to feel stone energy if they just hold a rock can often feel the energy field generated by a crystalline grid.  That's one of the reasons it's so much fun with which to work.  When you can actually feel something, it certainly makes it infinitely more interesting.


Seed of Life

Flower of Life
How can explain what a grid is like?  Hmm...I like to think of rocks as each having a specific "note" and that a crystalline grid is like a "song" of many notes strung together in a coherent way that supports some kind of energetic goal that you identify for yourself.  Since there is really no limit to the ways you can combine stone energy to create a "song" that you enjoy, crystalline grids can be set up for a variety of purposes.  After over a decade working with them, I have yet to be bored with the technique.

In the Introduction to Crystalline Grids workshop you will experience the following things:
  • Basic overview of the sacred geometry of the Seed of Life and Flower of Life.
  • Basic overview of the crystalline grid "template" that includes the "activation lines" for easy use.
  • How to use the grid template for rock placement.
  • How to activate crystalline grids from the basic 7-stone configuration, to multi-layer and unique center stone arrangements.
  • The importance of the center stone as the anchor for the rest of the stone energies.
  • You'll get to sample many different crystalline grids.
The workshop does include a handout that you may take with you when you go.  An easy stone placement grid template will be included so that you can begin gridding your favorite stones as soon as you get home.


Groovy People at the Introduction to Crystalline Grids Workshop in January

Groovy Grid Created by Groovy Person at Workshop
 

Christopher and I have a brand new website and blog. :)  I'm going to leave archived blog articles up in here, but all new articles will be published under the new site.

Our new website is here:
http://www.etemetaphysical.com

Our new blog, which we have integrated together, is here:
http://blog.etemetaphysical.com/
    

6 comments :

  1. I could feel the energy coming off of this announcement before you recommended we try. Wow!... Stacie is a high powered teacher who makes the class so easy & fun! When I had my rock & mineral store in Black Mountain she was our most popular teacher. I now use gemstone energy grids in my house & healing room. This is a great workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry I missed this! I will be ready for next time...maybe I will see Pat, Kim and Noel there ;) Love those ladies...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did I know you knew the Black Mountain Ladies?? They are awesome, aren't they. :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Stacie! This is Amanda I am so looking forward to the next class on crystalline grids and I am bringing a friend! Maybe two! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoo Hoo, just let me know! :) See you Sunday!

      Delete